View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you like to be part of this group?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Seyoth
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: Old dungeon, raids and achievements

Once we hit max level or close to it (80+) I would like to set up a day to do old school content for their achievements. Setting a 2-3 hour window to knock out however many we can, starting with the lvl 60 raids. We would pick up where we left off the next week and keep pushing up through the content. We could set which day when we start, however when the main raid starts we would change it accordingly. We would not lock out our levels to get this, it is going to be a more relaxed setting just hanging out, getting those achievement points, titles, mounts and for some transmog gear.
Now I know at lvl 90 you can do most of these up to and including most of cata alone, personally I did not reroll to run stuff by myself. This is just to give you guys a heads up I will be posting again once I am closer to lvl 80. Please answer the pole on this so we can see how much interest there is or is not on this topic.

Keep in mind in order to get guild credit for raid content you have to meet the expected goals.

40 Man Raids - 10 Guild Members must be present in the raid group.

10 Man Raids - 8 Guild Members must be present in the raid group.

25 Man Raids - 20 Guild Members must be present in the raid group.

5 Man Dungeons - 3 Guild Members must be present in the raid group.

Seyoth
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Thanks Maliki I wasn't thinking of the guild achievements just personal ones. Since we would be doing them anyways we might as well aim to get all the guild achievements for them done too. Also we can get the guild achievements without doing a 25 man I believe. So the most we would need for the guild achievements is 10 people. The only reason to change it to 25 man is to get the personal achievements which we can do with any number 1-25 for most of those.

I would like to get about 6 more people voted yes so we are up to 10. This will allow us to knock out the guild runs while we are at it.

Jump to: