Quote:
Name:
Jenny

Name of Character Applying to the Guild.:
Not sure yet

What Class is the Character you are applying with.:
Druid

Why are you applying to Anastasis?:
I have been trying to find a new home. Most of my friends have left the game. My realm is pretty dead and has been going down hill for some time. I am not really into raiding at the moment because of time constraints and not finding the right group of people to do that with. I like to have fun cause this is a game and I do not want to be around people that are not cool with mistakes and I do not want to be around anyone mean at all. I do not want to feel like I have to be on this time or day. I like to play when I want to play. If the group of people are what I like I would def get into raiding again. I enjoy going for achievements and transmogs, mounts etc... I am always willing to learn and help other people. I have 8 90's. So I know how to play lots of different classes. I prefer to heal or dps. I no longer enjoy tanking. This guild sounds like it will be what I have been looking for. When you forge friendships and have a good time together. Cannot wait to run dungeons with you all. I already have a lvl 90 druid so I know how to play it well. She has mostly been my main, even though I consider none really a main. But I have played her and my priest the most. She is horde though. She was originally a night elf so I have always wanted her to go back but do not wanna pay for it. So I will just make a new one .

How long have you played World of Warcraft:
It will be 10 years in November.

What if any prior experience do you have in- game ) i.e. Raiding, PvP etc:
I have done it all. Was a guild leader for a few years. It was pretty fun. Used to be a hard core raider for many years in different expansions. Mainly my most hard core was in Vanilla. Before we had our child. I got into it some more in the 2nd expansion, then in cata too. Not so much this expansion. A tiny bit in the beginning but the guild fell apart. And I have not been able to find a good fit yet. Times never could be worked out, and my server is dead. I pvp'd a lot also in vanilla and BC. Never really did get into arena though. I do enjoy it sometimes though, the pvp battlegrounds.

We are a reroll guild, are you willing to abide by our reroll policies?:
Yes

Have you read and will abide by the guild policies?:
Yes

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anastasis Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: