Quote:
Name:
Sean

Name of Character Applying to the Guild.:
Inyo

What Class is the Character you are applying with.:
Hunter

Why are you applying to Anastasis?:
I have several 90s on another realm but my guild is pretty much in suspended animation right now. Most have said they are coming back for WoD but I'm not so sure. Most days I am the only player on. I have never played Alliance and I think I am missing out on part of the story. I'm also interested in meeting new people and from what I have seen on the forums....everyone seems like nice social folks without a lot of the negative. I am brand new to Proudmoore but I have heard good things as well. I need a new home. I am applying as a Hunter but I am toying with the idea of a druid or rogue also. I still need to decide but wanted to get my application in! Thank you!

How long have you played World of Warcraft:
I started 1 week before wrath launched

What if any prior experience do you have in- game ) i.e. Raiding, PvP etc:
I am the uber casual....I play a lot but due to a chaotic work schedule...the times are random. Therefore I have done a lot of LFR and 5 mans. I also do random BGs and do a lot with professions and dailies. I know the game and how most classes work...and I know how to work in a group and not stand in fire.

We are a reroll guild, are you willing to abide by our reroll policies?:
Yes

Have you read and will abide by the guild policies?:
Yes

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anastasis Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: